ECS Services Pty Ltd was established in 1998 by the founder Raj Masson from his garage at his personal residence in NSW.
Since these humble beginnings, ECS Services has grown considerably with our Head Office situated in Castle Hill and satellite offices in Qld, VIC, India and Indonesia.
Now with over 80 employees and operating from each of these locations, ECS Services is capable of servicing our valued clients right across the entire Eastern Seaboard of Australia, across all of both Indonesia and India.
With an exciting history in the Industry, ECS Services proudly boasts many major prestigious projects, placing the organisation as a uniquely credible business that thrives for excellence in design, implementation and after sales service to each and every one of our security solutions.
Three key factors in the success of the business to date is our delivery model.
- Creating a partnership with our clients.
- Understanding our client’s needs and desires.
- Committing to achieve the time frames, costs and delivery requirements on every occasion.
ECS product and service delivery includes:
- Electronic Access Control – ranging from single doors through to networked and integrated solutions connecting thousands of doors
- Intruder Alarm systems with professional back to base monitoring
- CCTV – Closed Circuit Television Systems – ranging from single cameras through to networked and integrated solutions connecting thousands of cameras
- Intercom Systems for residential, apartments and commercial systems
- High Security Type 1 and Type 1A System for Australian Government agencies
- Audio Visual Systems including Home Theatre, Multi-Room Audio visual, Board Rooms, Video Conferencing, White Boards
- Structured Cabling – Fibre, CAT6, CAT6a or CAT7.
- Systems Integration – ECS specialise in linking systems through high level or low level interfaces such that all the various disparate system operate seamlessly as a total integrated solution providing clients with a rapid response.
- Software Development – ECS specialise in the delivery of web based software with customised mobile applications
ECS delivery process
Through consultation with our clients, we gain understanding of the needs of our clients.
We then utilise the expertise of the ECS team to design the right solution to meet each need with a future proofing approach.
A solution from ECS is provided with a comprehensive training program to ensure that all stakeholders can utilise the system to its optimum.
With ECS, our clients feel safe and are comforted by the premise that the solution will be delivered on time, on budget and be functionally operational.