ECS capability of delivering large scale projects presents the market with a great opportunity to work with a small to medium enterprise that delivers works typical undertaken by very large organisation with out the complexity of rigid corporate structure.
Our culture of “easy to work with” allows the organisation to adapt seamlessly to any change management required for process, systems and or solutions. We have invested a significant amount of resources and capital to ensure that all our systems and process comply with all current legislations and requirements. As a service provider to local and federal government bodies, we realise the importance of such compliance and the framework of business required to support and deliver services to these frame works.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Systems Certified
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Systems Certified
- AS/NZ 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Systems Certified
- ANSTO Dispensation 01/2013 (to store and handle information up to and including confidential level – Note the ECS IT Systems have been built to meet up to Secret Level)
- Federal Government Type 1 Accredited Security Service provider:
- In selecting ECS as your service provider, you will have the support of an organisation with a wide and diverse skill set that includes Security Technicians, Security Engineers, IT Specialists, Electricians, and Licensed Trade Builders.
With such a diverse skill, set ECS can provide our clients with suitably qualified staff to undertake any scope of works, especially in situations of critically affecting service, because we do not rely on external contractors.
Our employees have the following additional certifications to ensure that work is always performed safely:
- Elevated Work Platform
- Explosive Tools
- Working at Heights
- Construction Green Card
- NV1 Clearance (Equivalent to Secret level Clearance for Federal Government Critical Sites)
The core values of ECS, is to be outstanding at what we do. By listening to our client’s needs, we are able to provide the service delivery that is expected by that organisation.
ASIC Company Registration: ACN 084 398 363
ATO GST Registration: ABN 42 084 398 363
Master License: 407 734 225
QLD Security License: 3277050
Victorian Security License: 852-358-90S
ASIAL Silver Membership: 12319
Cedia Membership: TBC
NECA Membership: N010438
QLD Electrical Contracting License: 74908
Class B Asbestos Removal License: 2309763
CM3 Certification: 003418
Quality Management: DAS 12596123/22/Q
OH&S: DAS 84622266/22/O
Environmental Management: DAS 61424474/22/E